How to Refer: Progressive Periodontics
We are grateful for your referral and are pleased to welcome your patient to our practice. Here are a few helpful tips when referring a patient:
- Scheduling Your Patient
- In order to best serve your patient, we suggest scheduling them with our office as they are finishing their visit with you. This creates a simple, worry free process for the patient and allows us to offer them the best appointment option.
- Completing the Referral Form
- The referral form is a helpful item for both Dr. Thanik and our team. It gives us the opportunity to properly prepare for your patient's visit with us to ensure that we can offer them a thorough exam. We ask that you fill out all pertinent information on the referral form. If a question does not apply, feel free to skip it. We are grateful that you take the time out of your busy schedule to provide us with this helpful information.
- Sending Over Patient Information
- We kindly request that you share any pertinent patient information with us prior to their scheduled visit. This includes the following: Patient Name, Date of Birth, and Insurance Information. In addition to patient information, we also ask that you share the completed referral form and any radiographs. This ensures that we are adequately prepared to care for your patient.
We are happy to offer you a variety of materials to make the referral process as easy as possible.
Our materials include:
- Referral Slips (available in both hard and PDF copies)
- Business Cards
- Referral Brochures
Is this your first time referring to our office? Let us send you a Welcome Kit. This comes complete with all of the materials listed above.
We are extremely grateful that your practice has chosen to trust us with the periodontal care of your valued patients. We look forward to providing exceptional patient care together.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where should I send patient information, including radiographs and referral forms?
- If the information you are sending is digital, you can either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to us at 503.924.6507.
Should you have any non-digital copies, feel free to mail them to the address below:
12025 SW 70th Ave
Tigard, OR 97223
- What if my patient prefers to schedule the appointment on their own time?
- We are here to assist the patient with all of their scheduling needs Tuesday through Friday, from 8 am to 4 pm.
- What information do you need for the referral?
- For all patients, we ask that you share their full name, date of birth, contact information, and insurance information if available. We also appreciate a completed referral slip as well as any radiographs that you have available.
- How do I request additional referral materials?
- Feel free to use our material request form (only available on the desktop website), or contact us at the office via email or phone.